Fully equipped urology Department with 4 fulltime, qualified urologist. Undertakes all Endoscopic, Laparoscopic and open urological procedures. Department has a regular renal transplant performed
Lisie Hospital Urology Department is a fully equipped Urology Department with 4 fulltime, qualified urologists headed by one of the most experienced Urologists in Kerala, Dr. Damodaran Nambiar. The department undertakes all endoscopic, laparoscopic and open urological procedures. The Department performs renal transplants regularly.
• Renal transplantation survey for chronic kidney disease
• Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty for PUJO
• Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy for renal tumor
• Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy for renal tumor
• PCNL for large calculi.
• ESWL for calculi.
• Lap Renal Cyst deroofing for renal Cyst
• URS for Ureteric calculus
• Laser for urine calculus
• Laparoscopic for large Ureteric calculus
• Laparoscopic ureteroneocystostomy for meja ureter
• Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy for prostrate cancer
• Radical Cysto prostatectomy with orthotopic bladder
• Laparoscopic partial cystectomy Bladder tumor
• Laparoscopic ureterolysis with omental wrapping for retroperitoneal fibrosis
• Retro peritoneal lymph node dissection for carcinoma testis
• Cysto for bladder stone
• TURP for Benign Prostatic hyperplasia
• TURBT for bladder tumor
• Ureteroneocystostomy for VVR
• LaproscopicNephroureterectomy for urothelial tumor upper tract
• Laproscopic pyelolithotomy for renal calculi
• Diagnostic cystoscopy
• Vario colectomy for Varicole
• Bilateral orchiectomy for metastatic ca prostate
• TV sae eversion for hydrocele
• Hypospadians repair for hyporpadias
• Trans vaginal taping for stress urinary incontinence
• Morning rounds at 8 a.m
• Evening rounds- attending all
• Postoperative patient and critical patients after operation theatre schedule
• Dressing changes are done along with morning rounds
• The condition of the patient and care to be taken is explained to patient and bystanders
Monday pm, Wed, Fri
Tue pm, Thu, Sat
Dr. Thomas Pudukadan
Dr. Damodaran Nambiar P.
HOD - Senior Consultant, Urolo...
Dr. Viju George
Dr. N. K. Sanil Kumar
Registrar in Urology
This hospital is affordable, Well maintained,Neat and clean ICU is up to date with regard to its standard of equiments.
Nice hospital and hospitality service,also conducting nursing,pharmacy,lab technician courses here,great quality staffs with good patience,all departments here and wide team of doctors are always ready to handle any situations
Muhammed Afzal K.A
Visiting the hospital almost after 20 years. The hospital has grown to a state of the art, well advanced, modern hospital in terms of the quality of doctors, staffs and the administration personnel.
Lisie hospital is having one of the best pediatric department, where I consulted Dr. Edwin Francis, Dr. Annu, Dr. Sunil for my Kid. He is having one the complex heart issues, As of now, 2 Surgeries done. Prior to this, I have gone to another hospital, but they don't have a facility to treat this particular case and they directed me to Lisie Hospital. The cost of the treatment is comparabilly very very cheap with other hospitals. All the nurses there were very friendly and they give special care to each patient especially paediatric OP. I have spent nearly 18 days at Lisie hospital, I would really recommend this hospital for heart-related issue since they are in the top 2 position in India. This hospital is really recommended for the middle class, lower-class families since the cost are really affordable.
Mr Shyam Sunder
I am glad to inform you that we had a very comfortable experience at Lisie Hospital during the cardiac surgery of my nephew, Aahil P, M / 3 yrs, OPD No. 2528461, RBSK Case No.1534. Meanwhile, we take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to Dr. Sunil G S, Dr. Edwin Francis, other medical team members, Coordinator Ms. Jitha and all staff members of Lisie Hospital for the good care and hospitality provided to us. We had heard a very good opinion about your hospital, so we preferred to come there all the way from Palakkad and things what we heard were very much true. The facilities were indeed of very high class quality. The approach of each and every member of your staff had been very polite, my salute to all. The only problem which we faced was for vehicle parking, which was very difficult sometimes, otherwise, all other things were really very, very fine. My nephew is now doing well and we all are very happy. May Almighty Bless you all. With best wishes
Relative of Cardiac Surgery Patient
My father underwent a major Gastro-Intestinal surgery here recently. The treatment was excellent and they charged a reasonable price too. The staff especially nurses were caring and kind.
I feel there are a group of well-experienced, excellent, and efficient doctors with a patient-friendly approach especially Dr. Paulose Jacob and Dr. Joy Mampilly.
My brother was recently admitted with a severe fever at the General medicine department. Doctors is well experienced and compared to other hospitals the treatment cost and other expenses are very less.
Search Departments / Doctors