1. Tele consultation facility is available only to Indian phone numbers. We will not be calling to your number for providing this service if the number given in the field Telephone Number is a foreign number.
2. Tele consultation facility is available to only those patients who have earlier consulted and taken treatment from that particular doctor chosen by them for Tele consultation i.e this facility is for review purposes only. In other words, this facility will not be available to new patients who have not at all consulted the particular doctor chosen by them for Tele consultation earlier.
3. In all departments other than Cardiothoracic department, the doctor chosen by the patient will be available for Tele consultation. But in Cardiothoracic department, on rare occasions, the doctor chosen by the patient for Tele consultation may not be available for Tele consultation. Instead, another doctor from the same unit of Cardiothoracic department will provide Tele consultation treatment.
4. We will strive our utmost to ensure availability of the doctor at the time slot selected by the patient for Tele consultation. But in rare emergency situations, the doctor may not be available for Tele consultation during the particular time slot chosen by the patient. Kindly bear with us for the delay.
5. Please note that even if payment for availing this has been made, Tele consultation will not be provided in case:
a. The MRD/Hospital No. mentioned by the patient for availing this facility is incorrect/do not exist in the records of Lisie Hospital, Ernakulam.
b. If the patient is a new patient, who has never consulted the doctor chosen by him for Tele consultation (as already mentioned in Sl.No 1 above).
Search Departments / Doctors